menu

Film / Toplijsten en favorieten / Favoriete filmquotes

zoeken in:
depri83 schreef:
(quote)

Waarom zegt hij eigenlijk 'colonel' terwijl het een generaal is?

Geen idee, ik had de quote direct van IMDB gehaald. Misschien was hij in 't begin nog een colonel?

Deze blijf ik ook grappig vinden:

''You missed, with a canon!''

Wie raadt van welke film dit is krijgt een koekje

Tremors 4

Scheize! In 1x goed, had anders verwacht.

Maargoed, eerlijk is eerlijk. Wat voor koekje wil je? Lu time-out, Oreo of Prins?

Excuses voor eventuele schrijffouten.

"In real cities, you walk, you know. People brush into people's hearts. In L.A. Nobody touches you"
Later in de film:
"It's the sense of touch. I think we missed that touch so much, that we crash into each other just so we could feel something"

-Crash-

GuyB
Shut the fuck up, Donny
big lebowski

Go ahead, make my day.
dirty harry

Say hello to my little friend!
scarface

Wax on, wax off, wax on, wax off, wax...
karate kid

Well, that just like, your opinion man...
big lebowski

"Let me show you a little gamblin trick..."
the dark knight

I don't roll on Shabbes!
big lebowski

Hmmm, this is a tasty burger...
pulp fiction

V for Vendetta:

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Pulp Fiction:

Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time! What does marcellus wallace look like? Huh? What?! What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What? What? English, motherfucker, do you speak it? Yes! Yes! Then you know what I'm sayin'! Yes! Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like! What? Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time! What?....

Een paar hele grappige.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall:
- What's the state fish of Hawaii?
- The Humuhumunukunukuapua'a. Yeah, bitch!

- It's all good, the're coming wicki-wicki
- Can you get some towels for me, please. I'm really losing a lot of blood.
- You sound like you're from Landan!

- Ooh! The weather outside is weather...

Big Lebowski:
- Wooooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!

- Everybody hates you. Everybody wishes that you were dead. Cause Peter you suck. Peter you suck. Peter your music is fucking terrible. Peter you suck! Peter you suck! Peter you don't do anything of value. Peter you suck! Write some music. But instead you sit and write these bullshit songs. It's so self-loathing. Go see a psychiatrist. I hate the psychiatrist. Well, go see one anyway. I don't like the psychiatrist. You need to go see one. See a psychiatrist. I'm not going!!

Big Lebowski:
- you ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up!
- Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion, man
- let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us? you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
- Jesus...
- you said it man, nobody fucks with the jesus
- eight year olds, dude

Knocked Up:
- No pink eye for me, I'm just really HIIIIGH

Allemaal hele leuke quotes, maar niets kan op tegen de koning der quotes:

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question:

"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

1 van de beste blijft:

Dit bericht bevat ingevoegde media van de volgende externe locatie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso

Wanneer je deze, als ook andere ingevoegde media op de site wilt zien, dan moet je hier even toestemming voor geven.

Met het tonen hiervan wordt er mogelijk door een andere partij cookies geplaatst en/of wordt je ip-adres geregistreerd, zonder dat MovieMeter hier invloed op heeft. Lees ons privacybeleid voor meer informatie over hoe MovieMeter met je privacy omgaat.

Natuurlijk

En...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twtvr4e7O2M

Wanneer je deze, als ook andere ingevoegde media op de site wilt zien, dan moet je hier even toestemming voor geven.

Met het tonen hiervan wordt er mogelijk door een andere partij cookies geplaatst en/of wordt je ip-adres geregistreerd, zonder dat MovieMeter hier invloed op heeft. Lees ons privacybeleid voor meer informatie over hoe MovieMeter met je privacy omgaat.

Boomstick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4A-fEw4iWM

clockwork72 schreef:
Pulp Fiction:

Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time! What does marcellus wallace look like? Huh? What?! What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What? What? English, motherfucker, do you speak it? Yes! Yes! Then you know what I'm sayin'! Yes! Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like! What? Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time! What?....

De tofste is die met ''Dead nigger storage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH_-O7ev2o

AGE-411 schreef:
(quote)

De tofste is die met ''Dead nigger storage"

(embed)

Ge-ni-aal inderdaad.

A Clockwork Orange:

FOOD ALRIGHT? TRY THE WINE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyLXniF5kqU

"Dominant male monkey motherfucker!" - Dazed & Confused.

Hoe vaak ik dat wel niet wil uitroepen tegen die domme, ubercompetitieve, naar zweet stinkende alfamannetjes ...

GuyB
Gran Torino: "I'll take that as a yes, because if i have to come back here it's gonna get f*cking ugly."

GuyB
"I''ve been in the special forces for 14 years, and before that, i studied hard...how to kill motherfuckers like you." - A Dangerous Man (2009)

GuyB
"Go home." - Rambo (2008)

Unfortunately, in America, babies are not found in cola cans. I asked my mother when I was four, and she said they came from eggs laid by rabbis. If you aren't Jewish, they're laid by Catholic nuns. If you're an atheist, they're laid by dirty, lonely prostitutes. - Mary and Max (2009)

He was a bit like Robin Hood apart from the fact that he robbed anyone and gave it to himself and probably killed their families along the way, just for fun. Nice fella eh?
The Business (2005)

Se7en:

'' C'mon, he's insane. Look. Right now he's probably dancing around in his grandma's panties, yeah, rubbing himself in peanut butter. ''

Somerset:'' This guy's methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.''
Mills:''He's a nut-bag! Just because the fucker's got a library card doesn't make him Yoda! ''

Mills: ''Fuckin' Dante... poetry-writing faggot! Piece of shit, motherfucker! ''

fappie schreef:

"Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this nigger's skull! "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLDaZvTfU9k

Dit is een en al favoriete quote

Eentje er uit:
"Were on earth are you from anyway?"
"Sir, Texas, Sir"
"Holy Dogshit! Only steers and queers come from Texas, private! And you don't much like like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down"

Nog eentje:
"Do you parents have any other children at live?"
"sir, yes, sir"
"I bet they regret that. You're so goddamned ugly you could be a modern-art masterpiece"

C'est arrivé près de chez vous (Man Bites Dog):

- That's the trouble with women. Sure I've been hurt before. I gave them something, they gave me something. But there comes a time.. when you start to ask questions. All on account of that little door. In a couple, the door has to stay open. And when it's open it's either to bring new nourishment.. or it's to let you out. Either you add a little seed and that seed can be your baby, a good time or a holiday. Or you get out.. lock, stock and seed. With women, you can't always tell if the door's open, and if it's time to add a seed, or get the hell out.... I've been hurt because I'd opened the door wide.. and they shut it.

And here we go
The Dark knight

Sevvy?
POTC

Do you wanna know how I got these scars?
The Dark knight

Pow!
The Deer Hunter

Are you talking to me?
The Godfather

"Why so serious?"
- The Joker (The Dark Knight)

"How about a magic trick?"
- The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Toch wel historisch.
Ook de quotes van Blondie/ Tuco in The Good, The Bad & The Ugly vind ik goed. "There are two kind of people in this world; the ones who have a gun and the ones who dig."
Geen idee of het juist is, maar die soorten quotes was wel lachen.

Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.

Allie: Why didn't you write me? Why? It wasn't over for me, I waited for you for seven years. But now it's too late.
Noah: I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year.
Allie: You wrote me?
Noah: Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over

Allie: Now, say you're a bird.
Noah: If you're a bird, I'm a bird.

Duke: Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.

Duke: I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but in one respect I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough.

Allemaal uit The Notebook natuurlijk

noke schreef:

Are you talking to me?
The Godfather

Je bedoelde waarschijnlijk Taxi Driver?

hahaha....tuurlijk. Was even in de war!. Maar blijft een goed quote

Gast
geplaatst: vandaag om 17:01 uur

geplaatst: vandaag om 17:01 uur

Let op: In verband met copyright is het op MovieMeter.nl niet toegestaan om de inhoud van externe websites over te nemen, ook niet met bronvermelding. Je mag natuurlijk wel een link naar een externe pagina plaatsen, samen met je eigen beschrijving of eventueel de eerste alinea van de tekst. Je krijgt deze waarschuwing omdat het er op lijkt dat je een lange tekst hebt geplakt in je bericht.

* denotes required fields.