menu

Film / Toplijsten en favorieten / Favoriete filmquotes

zoeken in:
Als je kijkt naar de muzikindustrie, krijg je weliswaar een rechtzaak. Zoals dat geval met dat liedje van Michael Jackson en Rihanna, die hetzelfde ritme gebruikten bij een veel oudere muziekclip waar het daar werd toegepast, daar eisde die platenmaatschappij ook een som geld omdat ze dat ongevraagd gebruikt hadden.

goongumpa schreef:
Betalen voor een citaat uit de bijbel lijkt me ook vreemd.

Het citaat komt helemaal niet uit de bijbel. Ezekiël 25:17 luidt 'En Ik zal grote wraak met grimmige straffingen onder hen doen; en zij zullen weten, dat Ik de HEERE ben, als Ik Mijn wraak aan hen gedaan zal hebben'. De rest heeft Tarantino gejat van de Sonny Chiba film.

Ik vind het ook erg goed passen in Pulp Fiction, maar ergens vind ik het toch niet kunnen dat Tarantino gewoon plagiaat pleegt.

Minotaures schreef:
Als je kijkt naar de muzikindustrie, krijg je weliswaar een rechtzaak. Zoals dat geval met dat liedje van Michael Jackson en Rihanna, die hetzelfde ritme gebruikten bij een veel oudere muziekclip waar het daar werd toegepast, daar eisde die platenmaatschappij ook een som geld omdat ze dat ongevraagd gebruikt hadden.

En volkomen terecht. Met boeken werkt het volgens mij precies hetzelfde. Disney is trouwens ook ooit aangeklaagd omdat ze het plot van Finding Nemo van een Franse film gejat zouden hebben meen ik. Vind het maar een vreemde zaak...

Ik blijf er om lachen! Ik heb hem wel honderd keer gezien en hij blijft grappig. De zin zelf is grappig maar de manier waarop ie het zegt is al helemaal perfect.

Xx_se7en_xX schreef:
YouTube - the worst movie quotes ever

schitterend

Mother, you're alive!
Too Bad, you... WILL DIE!

"Beavers and ducks!!"

Bandits

That rug really tied the room together.

Vooral omdat die meerdere keren voorkomt in de film lol. En het is een soort van de rode draad. En ik heb ook een tijdje mn phone opgenomen met Dude here

Andere:
Go ahead... Make my day
I love the smell of napalm in the morning

Marpher
Donnie why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
Frank why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke.

Uit Fight Club natuurlijk.

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Dr. Salvador
Get Down!!!!

Get to the Chopper!

ill be back!

Hasta La Vista Baby!

Arnold!

Mijn Quotes komen uit de film "Barfly" met Mickey Rourke die ik onlangs heb bekeken

"So you hired a dick to find an asshole?"

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

"No money, no job, no rent. Hey, I'm back to normal"

Tully: "Why don't you stop drinking? Anybody can be a drunk"
Henry: "Anybody can be a non-drunk. It takes a special talent to be a drunk. It takes endurance. Endurance is more important than truth"

Wanda: "I can't stand people, I hate them...."
Henry: "Oh yeah?"
Wanda: "Do you hate them?"
Henry: "No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around"

Deze natuurlijk

Remember remember the 5th of november

Gunpowder, Treason and plot

I know of no reason,

why the gunpowder treason

Should ever be forgot

V for Vendetta

"Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!"

"Just a flesh wound"

"Flied lice? It’s fried rice, you plick"

"When you have to shoot, shoot…don't talk."

“At my signal, unleash hell”

“Shut the fuck up, Donny.”

"-Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?
-You can call me Susan if it makes you happy."

Pak een willekeurige scène uit Monty Python & the Holy Grail

AHWA
chevy93 schreef:
Pak een willekeurige scène uit Monty Python & the Holy Grail

Met afstand:

Zoals ik al zei, pak er willekeurig één:
- Gevecht met die ridder 'you shall not pass!'
- Discussie of die vrouw een heks is
- Die Fransen in dat kasteel
- De 3 vragen die je moet beantwoorden
en zo kan ik nog wel even doorgaan

Brain Clough (Michael Sheen) in The Damned United

"Well, I might as well tell you now. You lot may all be internationals and have won all the domestic honours there are to win under Don Revie. But as far as I'm concerned, the first thing you can do for me is to chuck all your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans into the biggest fucking dustbin you can find, because you've never won any of them fairly. You've done it all by bloody cheating. "

- 'Get to the Choppa!'
- Get Down!!
- Hasta lá vista baby!

En natuurlijk deze:

lantana
Op het moment dat ruimtevaartuig richting aarde gaat:

"Earth? What kind of shithole place is that?! I'd rather be here with the monsters."

-Ron Perlman in Alien Resurrection-

Weergaloos, zijn stem en uitdrukking.

"You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig!"

"Call it!"

"Shut the fuck up Donnie."

"I dunno, she's got gaps, I got gaps, together we fill gaps."

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner ."

"Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this nigger's skull! "

Die Hard
Yippie-ka-yee Motherfucker

Snatch
Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fucking Poppins... LONDON.

The 51st State
Listen to this, I'm in fucking Florida, right. This southern prat comes up and he's like, uh, "Hey! England's small. You must know that John Fuckin' Smith guy, right?" Fucking Smith. I'm like, "oh yeah, yeah mate. That's right. John Smith, yeah, I do know him, but, uh, he doesn't come from England mate, no, he comes from fucking Pricksville, USA.

Schiet me zo even te binnen

"How dare you open a spaceman's helmet on a uncharted planet?
My eyeballs could have been sucked from their sockets!"

Buzz Lightyear,

Marcus Copeland: Look King Kong. Why don't you take you and your "1980 pick-up lines", climb all the way up to the top of the Empire State building, beat on your big old monkey chest and then jump off? Excuse me.

Ik blijf hem he-le-maal geweldig vinden.

Jessica (Clive): Too late dude, she's with me right now. She says that my peepee's way bigger than yours. And that's if I fold it in half.

Ik weet niet meer waar deze vandaan komt, maaarr: -

''Begoonnneee, Sataannn!!''

Altijd een oppepper tegen je scheaun-moeder.

Een paar films spannen de kroon kwa Quotes, ik pak er even 2 en dan de 2 hoogstgenoteerde uit mijn top 10.

Snatch:
Met quotes zoals,
A moissanite is an artificial diamond, Lincoln. It's Mickey Mouse, mate. Spurious. Not genuine. And it's worth... Fuck-all.

It's an unlicensed boxing match. It's not a tickling competition. These lads are out to hurt each other.

Sol: You are a bad-boy yardie, and bad-boy yardies are supposed to know how to get rid of bodies.
Bad Boy Lincoln: I create the bodies. I don't erase the bodies.

The Big Lebowski:
Shut the fuck up Donny!

Whereas what we have here? A bunch of fig-eaters wearing towels on their heads, trying to find reverse in a Soviet tank. This is not a worthy adversary.

GHOSTBUSTERS 2 (1989)

[the ghost of the R.M.S. Titanic appears in New York Harbor, and numerous ghostly figures emerge from it]
Dock Supervisor: "Well, better late than never".

GOLDENEYE (1995)

General Ourumov: "This is Colonel Ourumov. Come out with your hands above your head".
James Bond: "How original".

Alec Trevelyan: "Good luck with the floor James. I've set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me. It was the least I could do for a friend" (laughs).

MOONRAKER (1979)

Hugo Drax- "From their first day on Earth they will be able to look up and know that there is law and order in the heavens".

STAR WARS VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI (1983)

Emperor Palpatine: "I'm looking forward to completing your training. In time you will call me...master".

Luke: "Your overconfidence is your weakness".
Emperor Palpatine: "Your faith in your friends is yours".

Emperor Palpatine: "You have paid the price for your lack of vision".

megaman schreef:

GOLDENEYE (1995)

General Ourumov: "This is Colonel Ourumov. Come out with your hands above your head".
James Bond: "How original".

i]

Waarom zegt hij eigenlijk 'colonel' terwijl het een generaal is?

Gast
geplaatst: vandaag om 11:16 uur

geplaatst: vandaag om 11:16 uur

Let op: In verband met copyright is het op MovieMeter.nl niet toegestaan om de inhoud van externe websites over te nemen, ook niet met bronvermelding. Je mag natuurlijk wel een link naar een externe pagina plaatsen, samen met je eigen beschrijving of eventueel de eerste alinea van de tekst. Je krijgt deze waarschuwing omdat het er op lijkt dat je een lange tekst hebt geplakt in je bericht.

* denotes required fields.